- ABOUT US
- LIVE & VIRTUAL TRAINING
Register 30 days before class to receive an early bird discount.
To better meet the requirements of the sterile compounding community, CriticalPoint has revised it’s CriticalPoint Boot Camp live training curriculum as well as developed or refined additional live training offerings.
Held at the CriticalPoint Center for Training and Research Facility (CCTR) in Totowa, NJ, the Sterile Compounding Boot Camp® Live Training Series is comprised of a number of training programs designed to deliver high-quality, cost-effective professional development and networking opportunities that provide attendees with information they can immediately apply in their work setting to improve compounding quality and patient safety. We believe that the best way for pharmacists and other compounding professionals to understand and implement current standards of practice is to be immersed in a setting that provides access to a comprehensive curriculum in a real-life setting with hands-on practice mentored by faculty who are true subject matter experts. The CriticalPoint Sterile Compounding Boot Camp Live Training Series includes the following classes:
• Best Practices for Nonhazardous, Sterile to Sterile Compounding (formerly Core Skills Training for Nonhazardous, Sterile to Sterile Compounding)
• Best Practices for Handling Hazardous Drugs (Packaged with Core Skills Training)
• Best Practices for Environmental Monitoring
• Aseptic Technique Refresher (with “Best Practices for Nonhazardous, Sterile to Sterile Compounding” as part of the QP503A Certification)
• Best Practices for Nonsterile to Sterile Compounding
• Cleaning and Disinfection of Sterile Compounding Spaces
Click on the tabs to learn about each offering. Click here for our Live Training Cancellation Policy.