- » eLearning
- » Best Practices and Compliance with USP <795> for Nonsterile Compounding Course: eLearning
Best Practices and Compliance with USP <795> for Nonsterile Compounding Course: eLearning
11 lessons and post tests that cover all aspects of UPS <795> - worth 11 hours of ACPE-Approved CE.
Eleven USP 795 eLearning Lesson
Worth 11 hours of ACPE-Approved CE
- Introduction to Nonsterile Compounding
- Mathematics Review and Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Responsibilities of the Compounder and Compounding Facility
- Component Selection, Receipt, Handling and Storage
- Nonsterile Compounding Equipment
- Nonsterile Compounding Process
- Beyond-Use Dating (BUD) of Nonsterile Compounds
- Packaging and Documentation of Nonsterile Formulations
- Quality Control and Release Testing in a Nonsterile Compounding Practice
- Staff Training and Competency for Nonsterile Compounding
- Nonsterile Compounding for Animals
Group Discount Pricing Available – Click HERE to request a quote.
*Please note – After purchase is complete, CriticalPoint will be in touch with you to provide access and registration information. If the purchase is made outside business hours, CriticalPoint will be in touch with you the next business day.