Best Practices and Compliance with USP <795> for Nonsterile Compounding Course Curriculum
CriticalPoint has expanded our offerings to include Nonsterile Compounding. Written by expert instructors, this course includes 11 lessons and post tests that cover all aspects of USP <795> (proposed revisions).
USP <795> eLearning Lessons include:
- Introduction to Nonsterile Compounding
- Mathematics Review and Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Responsibilities of the Compounder and Compounding
- Facility Component Selection, Receipt, Handling and Storage
- Nonsterile Compounding Equipment
- Nonsterile Compounding Process
- Beyond-Use Dating (BUD) of Nonsterile Compounds
- Packaging and Documentation of Nonsterile Formulations
- Quality Control and Release Testing in a Nonsterile Compounding Practice
- Staff Training and Competency for Nonsterile Compounding
- Nonsterile Compounding for Animals
Group Discounts Available – Click Here to Request a Quote
*Simplifi 797 customers need to reach out to their Customer Success Manager to find out when the eLearning will be available.